Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

8 Times Tables Game

The maths game I created helps you practice your 8 times tables .If you get the question correct, you will see a jif that I have made that shows you that you have the correct answer .If you get the answer wrong you will see the jif that has thumbs down and has a sad face.  There is a link to a DLO or a video to help you learn about the 8 times tables. Creating this maths game made me think about the links that I needed to add to the game and the questions I made, which I wanted challenging for others.When I completed my game I asked my friends to play it to see if all the links worked. The feedback I got was to change the colour of the font so it could stand out .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome game Sela! I especially loved the video of that great technique to help you remember your times tables.
    I just have one question. Do the smiley faces at the end have any value or meaning to them?

    ReplyDelete