Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Science

 What I have learned in science is about learning all the different equipment's used in science and what they are used for, we also learned about the structure of the earth and all the different layers of the earth and we also were learning about volcanoes and how they are created.

What I found most interesting in science was, learning about the earths structure and learning about volcanoes. What I enjoyed the most about learning volcanoes is because I found it really interesting the way they are created and how they erupt.

What I enjoyed the most about learning about the earths structure is how there are different layers to the earth and how everything works.

Something else interesting is that there is more than one type of science, like how Biology is the study of the human body and so on. 

What I enjoyed learning the most is during science was the Structure of the earth because it's something that I have recently just learned in science and I enjoy learning new things.

Science wouldn't be my favourite subject in school, but I enjoy it.






No comments:

Post a Comment